Streetsville Seniors Hall Grand Reopening Luncheon
The club is holding a Grand Reopening Luncheon on Wednesday, April 12 at 12pm. Please see your activity co-coordinator to sign-up for the luncheon. The luncheon is free to club members but invitations are limited to 100 members due to the capacity of the hall.
Renovations at the Streetsville Seniors Hall are Complete
Renovations at the Streetsville Seniors Hall have been completed by the City of Mississauga and is ready for our group to resume activities in that space. The hall is located at 327 Queen Street South in Streetsville. All activities will resume in this space on February 14, 2023.
Current Club Activities
- Line Dancing takes place on Monday mornings starting at 10:00 am
- Square Dancing takes place Monday afternoons starting at 1 pm.
- Yoga takes place on Tuesday mornings starting at 10 am in the main hall.
- Bridge takes place on Tuesday mornings starting at 10 am in the conference room.
- Carpet Bowling takes place on Tuesday afternoons starting at 1 pm.
- Kurling takes place on Wednesday mornings starting at 10 am.
- Dominoes takes place on Wednesday afternoons starting at 1 pm.
- Euchre takes place on Thursday afternoons. Play starts at 1 pm.
- The Note-ables Choir rehearses on Friday mornings at 9:30 am.